to explore results)
- Cellulose nanofiber–titania nanocomposites as potential drug delivery systems for dermal applications.
, J. Mater. Chem. B
- Flow chemistry synthesis of zolpidem, alpidem and other GABAA agonists and their biological evaluation through the use of in-line frontal affinity chromatography.
, Chem. Sci.
- On demand delivery of ionic drugs from electro-responsive CNT hybrid films.
, RSC Adv.
- Carbon-based ionic liquid gels: alternative adsorbents for pharmaceutically active compounds in wastewater.
, Environ. Sci.: Nano
- The application of isotopically labeled analogues for the determination of small organic compounds by GC/MS with selected ion monitoring.
, Anal. Methods
- Photoluminescence and magnetic analysis of a family of lanthanide(iii) complexes based on diclofenac.
, New J. Chem.
- Evidence of the Existence of 2:1 Guest–Host Complexes between Diclofenac and Cyclodextrins in D2O Solutions. A 1H and 13C NMR Study on Diclofenac/β-Cyclodextrin and Diclofenac/2-Hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrin Systems.
, J. Chem. Res. (S)
- The sorption of the nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs diclofenac and naproxen onto UV and/or H2O2 treated MWCNT-COOH and MWCNT-OH.
, RSC Adv.
- Intensification of the O3/TiO2/UV advanced oxidation process using a modified flotation cell.
, Photochem. Photobiol. Sci.
- Carbon nanotubes (CNTs) based advanced dermal therapeutics: current trends and future potential.