to explore results)
- Synthesis and structural, electrochemical and photophysical studies of triferrocenyl-substituted 1,3,5-triphenylbenzene: a cyan-light emitting molecule showing aggregation-induced enhanced emission.
, Dalton Trans.
- Reaction mechanisms: polar reactions.
, Annu. Rep. Prog. Chem., Sect. B: Org. Chem.
- A novel low density metal–organic framework with pcu topology by dendritic ligand.
, Chem. Commun.
- 16. Acetylene reactions. Part VI. Trimerisation of ethynyl compounds.
, J. Chem. Soc.
- Highly efficient emitters of ultra-deep-blue light made from chrysene chromophores.
, J. Mater. Chem. C
- Interlocking of polyphenyl molecules in the pre-freezing region.
, Trans. Faraday Soc.
- Covalent organic frameworks: an ideal platform for designing ordered materials and advanced applications.
, Chem. Soc. Rev.
- The mechanochemical Scholl reaction as a versatile synthesis tool for the solvent-free generation of microporous polymers.
, RSC Adv.
- Novel microporous hypercross-linked conjugated quinonoid chromophores with broad light absorption and CO2 sorption characteristics.
, RSC Adv.
- A new route to polycondensed aromatics: photolytic formation of dibenzo[fg,op]naphthacene.
, J. Chem. Soc. D