to explore results)
- Nutraceuticals and Human Health: The Food-to-supplement Paradigm, Chapter 12 Clinically-relevant Herb–Drug Interactions: Current Status and Practical Considerations.
, Pages 204-231
- Toxicogenomics in Predictive Carcinogenicity, Chapter 10 Conazoles and Cancer: A Review.
, Pages 280-351
- Cytochromes P450: Role in the Metabolism and Toxicity of Drugs and other Xenobiotics, Chapter 9 The CYP2E Subfamily.
, Pages 276-308
- Cytochromes P450: Role in the Metabolism and Toxicity of Drugs and other Xenobiotics, Chapter 14 Modulation of Cytochromes P450 by Phytochemicals.
, Pages 449-479
- New Tools to Interrogate Endocannabinoid Signalling: From Natural Compounds to Synthetic Drugs, Chapter 6 Natural Compounds and Synthetic Drugs Targeting the Ionotropic Cannabinoid Members of Transient Receptor Potential (TRP) Channels.
, Pages 201-300
- The Handbook of Medicinal Chemistry: Principles and Practice, CHAPTER 15 Discovery Toxicology In Lead Optimisation.
, Pages 364-412
- New Horizons in Predictive Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics, CHAPTER 1 How Physicochemical Properties of Drugs Affect Their Metabolism and Clearance.
, Pages 1-26
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): D (2), D Compounds.
, Volume 3
, Pages 1-832
- Cytochromes P450: Role in the Metabolism and Toxicity of Drugs and other Xenobiotics, Chapter 1 Cytochrome P450 Structure and Function: An Evolutionary Perspective.
, Pages 3-45
- Biotransformations: A Survey of the Biotransformations of Drugs and Chemicals in Animals, Alkenes, halogenalkanes and halogenoalkenes.
, Volume 7
, Pages 33-62