to explore results)
- Drug Transporters: Volume 2: Recent Advances and Emerging Technologies, Chapter 1 Emerging Transporter Science and Challenges for the Future.
, Volume 2
, Pages 1-18
- Manipulation of Nanoscale Materials: An Introduction to Nanoarchitectonics, Chapter 10 Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery Systems.
, Pages 242-258
- Biomedical Imaging: The Chemistry of Labels, Probes and Contrast Agents, Chapter 3 Recent Developments in PET and SPECT Radioligands for CNS Imaging.
, Pages 49-143
- Manipulation of Nanoscale Materials: An Introduction to Nanoarchitectonics, Subject index
, Pages 449-473
- Traditional Chinese Medicine: Scientific Basis for Its Use, Chapter 10 Treatment of Stroke with Dan Shen, Salvia miltiorrhiza.
, Pages 186-203
- New Horizons in Predictive Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics, CHAPTER 1 How Physicochemical Properties of Drugs Affect Their Metabolism and Clearance.
, Pages 1-26
- Accounts in Drug Discovery: Case Studies in Medicinal Chemistry, Chapter 2 The Discovery of Vorapaxar (SCH 530348), a Thrombin Receptor (Protease Activated Receptor-1) Antagonist with Potent Antiplatelet Effects.
, Pages 25-50
- Mass Spectrometry: Volume 9, Drug metabolism, pharmacokinetics, and toxicity.
, Volume 9
, Pages 303-372
- Electron Paramagnetic Resonance: Volume 19, Biomedical aspects of free radicals: Recent developments through the application of EPR.
, Volume 19
, Pages 33-81