to explore results)
- Toxicological Effects of Veterinary Medicinal Products in Humans: Volume 2, CHAPTER 13 Some Other Pharmacologically Active Drugs.
, Volume 2
, Pages 155-247
- Regulatory Toxicology in the European Union, CHAPTER 6 Pharmacovigilance for Veterinary Medicinal Products.
, Pages 243-354
- Analyses for Hormonal Substances in Food Producing Animals, Chapter 3 Hormone Use for Growth Promotion and National Programmes for Regulation of Hormone Use in Food-producing Animals.
, Pages 97-128
- Molecularly Imprinted Polymers for Analytical Chemistry Applications, CHAPTER 5 Molecularly Imprinted Polymer-based Materials for Quantifying Pharmaceuticals.
, Pages 145-166
- Regulatory Toxicology in the European Union, CHAPTER 5 Veterinary Medicinal Products.
, Pages 163-242
- Toxicological Effects of Veterinary Medicinal Products in Humans: Volume 1, CHAPTER 3 Consumer Safety – Maximum Residue Limits.
, Volume 1
, Pages 40-80
- Handbook of Surface Plasmon Resonance, Chapter 11 The Benefits and Scope of Surface Plasmon Resonance-based Biosensors in Food Analysis.
, Pages 333-353
- Electrochemical Detection in HPLC: Analysis of Drugs and Poisons, Applications of HPLC-ED in the analysis of drugs.
, Pages 104-210
- Human Stem Cell Toxicology, Chapter 4 The Role of Catecholamines in Stem Cell Mobilisation.
, Pages 64-93
- Sensing Techniques for Food Safety and Quality Control, Chapter 7 Molecularly Imprinted Polymers-based Sensing in Food Safety and Quality Analysis.
, Pages 164-199