to explore results)
- Mass spectrometric analysis of residual clenbuterol enantiomers in swine, beef and lamb meat by liquid chromatography tandem mass spectrometry.
, Anal. Methods
- Integrated microfluidic immunoassay for the rapid determination of clenbuterol.
, Lab Chip
- FT-MIR and Raman spectroscopy coupled to multivariate analysis for the detection of clenbuterol in murine model.
- Simultaneous detection of clenbuterol and ractopamine based on multiplexed competitive surface enhanced Raman scattering (SERS) immunoassay.
, New J. Chem.
- Calibration of Gas Chromatography–Mass Spectrometry of
Two-component Mixtures Using Univariate Regression and Two- and Three-Way
Partial Least Squares.
- Differential-pulse voltammetric determination of clenbuterol in bovine urine using a Nafion-modified carbon paste electrode.
- Paper spray: a simple and efficient means of analysis of different contaminants in foodstuffs.
- Evaluation of methods aimed at complete removal of
template from molecularly imprinted polymers.
- Detection of clenbuterol residues in hair.
- Methods for the determination of β-agonists in biological matrices. A review.