to explore results)
- Amino Acids, Peptides and Proteins: Volume 39, Advance in ligation techniques for peptide and protein synthesis.
, Volume 39
, Pages 1-20
- Protein Degradation with New Chemical Modalities: Successful Strategies in Drug Discovery and Chemical Biology, Chapter 10 E3-mediated Ubiquitin and Ubiquitin-like Protein Ligation: Mechanisms and Chemical Probes.
, Pages 184-211
- Chemical Biology of Glycoproteins, CHAPTER 9 Synthetic Studies of GPI-Anchored Peptides, Glycopeptides, and Proteins.
, Pages 253-281
- Protein Degradation with New Chemical Modalities: Successful Strategies in Drug Discovery and Chemical Biology, Index
, Pages 337-359
- Electrochemical Detection in HPLC: Analysis of Drugs and Poisons, Applications of HPLC-ED in the analysis of drugs.
, Pages 104-210
- Toxicological Effects of Veterinary Medicinal Products in Humans: Volume 1, CHAPTER 7 Antineoplastic Drugs.
, Volume 1
, Pages 244-272
- Environmental Cardiology: Pollution and Heart Disease, Chapter 13 Environmental Aldehydes and Cardiovascular Disease.
, Pages 301-370
- Synthetic Biology: Volume 1, Chapter 2 Use of synthetic biology techniques to site-selective introduce posttranslational modifications in proteins.
, Volume 1
, Pages 31-78
- Carbohydrate Chemistry: Volume 36, Synthetic vaccines based on N- and O-glycopeptides–molecular tools for immunotherapy and diagnostics.
, Volume 36
, Pages 1-37
- Organic Compounds of Sulphur, Selenium and Tellurium: Volume 6, Aliphatic organosulphur compounds with exocyclic sulphur functional groups, and their selenium and tellurium analogues.
, Volume 6
, Pages 1-78