to explore results)
- Selective binding of benzenediol derivatives by simultaneous non-covalent interactions in bis-Pt(II) aza-aromatic host–guest system.
, Dalton Trans.
- Isomer-dependent catalytic pyrolysis mechanism of the lignin model compounds catechol, resorcinol and hydroquinone.
, Chem. Sci.
- Chemoenzymatic synthesis of enantiopure hydroxy sulfoxides derived from substituted arenes.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- Metal–organic frameworks for reverse-phase high-performance liquid chromatography.
- Experimental and theoretical studies on hydrogen bond-promoted fixation of carbon dioxide and epoxides in cyclic carbonates.
, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.
- In situ synthesis of metal–organic frameworks in a porous polymer monolith as the stationary phase for capillary liquid chromatography.
- Inhibitory effect of bortezomib on human multiple myeloma cells when combined with epigallocatechin-gallate (EGCG) analogs.
, Med. Chem. Commun.
- Nanogold hybrid silica gel and its 1-octadecanethiol self-assembled modified composite as a stationary phase for liquid chromatography.
- Pronounced photochromism of titanium oxide hydrates (hydrous TiO2).
, J. Mater. Chem.
- Stacking among the clips of the poly-aromatic rings of phenazine with hydroxy-aromatics and photophysical properties.
, RSC Adv.