to explore results)
- Molecularly Imprinted Polymers for Analytical Chemistry Applications, CHAPTER 3 Molecularly Imprinted Polymers-based Separation and Sensing of Nucleobases, Nucleosides, Nucleotides and Oligonucleotides.
, Pages 65-123
- A Handbook of Applied Biopolymer Technology: Synthesis, Degradation and Applications, Chapter 8 Degradable Bioelastomers: Synthesis and Biodegradation.
, Pages 243-290
- Intensification of Biobased Processes, CHAPTER 8 Intensification of Enzymatic Hydrolysis of Cellulose Using High Frequency Ultrasound.
, Pages 166-187
- Understanding Hydrogen Bonds: Theoretical and Experimental Views, Chapter 4 Experimental Methods and Techniques
, Pages 225-306
- Catalysis in Ionic Liquids: From Catalyst Synthesis to Application, CHAPTER 8 Electrocatalysis in Ionic Liquids.
, Pages 433-473
- Biomass Sugars for Non-Fuel Applications, Chapter 1 Conversion of Biomass into Sugars.
, Pages 1-53
- Essential Guide to Food Additives (4), CHAPTER 6 E Numbers
, Pages 91-276
- Saltmarsh's Essential Guide to Food Additives (5), Chapter 5 Individual Additives: Additives Permitted in the EU in 2020.
, Pages 52-268
- Food Irradiation Technologies: Concepts, Applications and Outcomes, Chapter 12 Methods Combined with Irradiation for Food Preservation.
, Pages 237-279
- Practical Environmental Analysis, Water analysis.
, Pages 138-273