to explore results)
- Biomarkers and Human Biomonitoring: Volume 1, Chapter 2F The Flemish Environment and Health Study (FLEHS) – Second Survey (2007–2011): Establishing Reference Values for Biomarkers of Exposure in the Flemish Population.
, Volume 1
, Pages 135-165
- Challenges in Endocrine Disruptor Toxicology and Risk Assessment, Chapter 6 Health Risks of Transplacental Exposure to Endocrine Disruptors.
, Pages 155-196
- Mammalian Toxicology of Insecticides, Chapter 3 DDT and Other Chlorinated Insecticides.
, Pages 37-103
- Computational Systems Pharmacology and Toxicology, CHAPTER 8 Computational Tools for Chemical Toxicity Testing and Risk Assessment Under the Framework of Adverse Outcome Pathways.
, Pages 191-208
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): D (2), D Compounds.
, Volume 3
, Pages 1-832
- Challenges in Endocrine Disruptor Toxicology and Risk Assessment, Chapter 4 Integrated Translation Framework for Endocrine Disruptors in the area of Computational Toxicology.
, Pages 80-120
- Ecotoxicology and Genotoxicology: Non-traditional Aquatic Models, Chapter 19 Chemical Threats to Sea Turtles.
, Pages 442-466
- Hormone-Disruptive Chemical Contaminants in Food, Chapter 3 Chemicals Targeting the Reproductive Axis.
, Pages 26-43
- Challenges in Endocrine Disruptor Toxicology and Risk Assessment, Chapter 5 Sex-specific Actions of Endocrine Disruptors.
, Pages 121-154
- Biomarkers and Human Biomonitoring: Volume 2, Chapter 10 Biomarkers of Effects on Hormone Functions.
, Volume 2
, Pages 142-159