to explore results)
- Chromatographic analysis of
phenethylamine–antihistamine combinations using C8,
C18 or cyano columns and micellar sodium dodecyl
- Desorption electrospray ionization (DESI) with atmospheric pressure ion mobility spectrometry for drug detection.
- Baseline toxicity and ion-trapping models to describe the pH-dependence of bacterial toxicity of pharmaceuticals.
, Environ. Sci.: Processes Impacts
- Application of a photodiode array detector to multi-component determination by flow injection analysis.
- Optimization using central composite design for antihistamines separation by nonaqueous capillary electrophoresis with electrochemical and electrochemiluminescence detections.
- Infrared laser-assisted desorption electrospray ionization mass spectrometry.
- Standardised thin-layer chromatographic systems for the identification of drugs and poisons. A review.
- Visible-light-induced selective aerobic oxidation of sp3 C–H bonds catalyzed by a heterogeneous AgI/BiVO4 catalyst.
, Green Chem.
- Rapid and fast strategy for the determination of glutathione in the presence of vitamin B6 in biological and pharmaceutical samples using a nanostructure based electrochemical sensor.
, RSC Adv.
- Chemoselective palladium-catalyzed deprotonative arylation/[1,2]-Wittig rearrangement of pyridylmethyl ethers.
, Chem. Sci.