to explore results)
- Gums and Stabilisers for the Food Industry 17: The Changing Face of Food Manufacture: The Role of Hydrocolloids, Optimization of Ultrasound-Assisted Extraction of Konjac Flour From Amorphophallus Muelleri Blume.
, Pages 109-122
- Calcium: Chemistry, Analysis, Function and Effects, CHAPTER 5 The Chemistry of Calcium.
, Pages 67-74
- Calcium: Chemistry, Analysis, Function and Effects, CHAPTER 1 Calcium in the Context of Dietary Sources and Metabolism.
, Pages 3-20
- Raman Spectroscopy in Archaeology and Art History: Volume 2, CHAPTER 15 Analysis of the Degradation of Medieval Mural Paintings in the Open Air Abandoned Church of Ribera, North of Spain.
, Volume 2
, Pages 213-233
- Principles of Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry, Thermogravimetry and Derivative Thermogravimetry.
, Pages 10-54
- Biological Interactions with Surface Charge in Biomaterials, Chapter 15 Inhibition of Encrustationin Urological Devices.
, Pages 208-221
- Spectroscopic Properties of Inorganic and Organometallic Compounds: Volume 40, Raman spectroscopy of inorganic materials in art and archaeology: spectroscopic analysis of historical mysteries.
, Volume 40
, Pages 16-48
- Self-cleaning Coatings: Structure, Fabrication and Application, Chapter 5 Producing Self-cleaning, Transparent and Hydrophobic SiO2-crystalline TiO2 Nanocomposites at Ambient Conditions for Stone Protection and Consolidation.
, Pages 105-141
- Spectroscopic Properties of Inorganic and Organometallic Compounds: Techniques, Materials and Applications, Volume 42, Infrared and Raman spectroscopic studies of archaeological materials.
, Volume 42
, Pages 129-156
- Raman Spectroscopy in Archaeology and Art History: Volume 2, Subject Index
, Volume 2
, Pages 344-349