to explore results)
- Tetrazoles: calcium oxalate crystal growth modifiers.
- Influence of chemical and structural factors on the calcite–calcium oxalate transformation.
- Density functional theory and interatomic potential study of structural, mechanical and surface properties of calcium oxalate materials.
, RSC Adv.
- A simultaneous thermal study in quantitative analysis of calcium oxalate hydrates.
, Anal. Methods
- A little key to oxalate formation in oil paints: protective patina or chemical reactor?.
, Photochem. Photobiol. Sci.
- Rapid and highly sensitive visual detection of oxalate for metabolic assessment of urolithiasis via selective recognition reaction of CdTe quantum dots.
, J. Mater. Chem. B
- Stable amorphous calcium oxalate: synthesis and potential intermediate in biomineralization.
, Chem. Commun.
- Cooperative effects of Na+ and citrates on the dissolution of calcium oxalate crystals.
, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.
- Structural analysis of metal-doped calcium oxalate.
, RSC Adv.
- Influence of pH and citrate on the formation of oxalate layers on calcite revealed by in situ nanoscale imaging.