to explore results)
- Integrated Forest Biorefineries: Challenges and Opportunities, CHAPTER 6 Prehydrolysis Pulping with Fermentation Coproducts.
, Pages 134-150
- Food Safety and Food Quality, Natural and synthetic chemicals in the diet: A critical analysis of possible cancer hazards.
, Volume 15
, Pages 95-128
- Self-cleaning Coatings: Structure, Fabrication and Application, Chapter 5 Producing Self-cleaning, Transparent and Hydrophobic SiO2-crystalline TiO2 Nanocomposites at Ambient Conditions for Stone Protection and Consolidation.
, Pages 105-141
- High Performance Chelation Ion Chromatography, Chapter 4 Elution
, Pages 116-157
- Heterogeneous Gold Catalysts and Catalysis, CHAPTER 7 Superficial Modification of Semiconductors with Gold Nanoparticles for Photocatalytic Applications.
, Pages 155-228
- Calcium: Chemistry, Analysis, Function and Effects, CHAPTER 4 Calcium Availability in Specific Foods: Milk and Dairy Products, Legumes, Vegetables, Cereals, Baked Goods and Cooked Meals.
, Pages 46-64
- Reducing Agents in Colloidal Nanoparticle Synthesis, CHAPTER 7 Acids.
, Pages 157-183
- Prebiotic Photochemistry: From Urey–Miller-like Experiments to Recent Findings, CHAPTER 6 The Role of Photochemistry in the Prebiotic Model of Formamide.
, Pages 107-123
- Element Recovery and Sustainability, CHAPTER 6 F‐block Elements Recovery.
, Pages 140-184
- Nanostructured Carbon Materials for Catalysis, CHAPTER 5 Nanostructured Carbon Materials as Catalysts
, Pages 223-267