to explore results)
- Many structurally related drugs bind different targets whereas distinct drugs display significant target overlap.
, RSC Adv.
- Standardised thin-layer chromatographic systems for the identification of drugs and poisons. A review.
- Enzyme linked immunosorbent assay for detecting benzodiazepines in urine.
- Pharmacologically active compounds in the environment and their chirality.
, Chem. Soc. Rev.
- Derivative formation in the quantitative gas-chromatographic analysis of pharmaceuticals. Part II. A review.
- NMR and X-ray structural study of saturated ( p-chlorophenyl)pyrrolo[1,2-a][3,1]benzoxazin-1-ones prepared from aroylisobutyric acid and cyclic amino alcohols. High energy barriers for hindered rotation of bridgehead phenyl groups.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 2
- An iodine-125 radioimmunoassay for the direct detection of benzodiazepines in blood and urine.