to explore results)
- Emerging Drugs and Targets for Parkinson's Disease, CHAPTER 5 Pharmacologic Management of Dopaminergic‐Induced Dyskinesias in Parkinson’s Disease.
, Pages 110-125
- Electrochemical Detection in HPLC: Analysis of Drugs and Poisons, Applications of HPLC-ED in the analysis of drugs.
, Pages 104-210
- Emerging Drugs and Targets for Parkinson's Disease, CHAPTER 4 Catechol‐O‐Methyl‐Transferase Inhibitors: Present Problems and Relevance of the New Ones.
, Pages 83-109
- Electrochemistry: Volume 12, Chapter 7 Electrochemistry of graphene: The current state of the art.
, Volume 12
, Pages 211-242
- Biomedical Imaging: The Chemistry of Labels, Probes and Contrast Agents, Chapter 3 Recent Developments in PET and SPECT Radioligands for CNS Imaging.
, Pages 49-143
- Challenges in Green Analytical Chemistry, Chapter 6 Green Analytical Chemistry Through Flow Analysis.
, Pages 144-167
- Anti-aging Drugs: From Basic Research to Clinical Practice, CHAPTER 5 Pharmacogenomics and Epigenomics of Age-Related Neurodegenerative Disorders: Strategies for Drug Development.
, Pages 75-141
- Challenges in Green Analytical Chemistry (2), Chapter 6 Flow Analysis: A Powerful Tool for Green Analytical Chemistry.
, Pages 154-180
- Cyclodextrins in Chromatography, Use of Cyclodextrins in Electrophoretic Techniques.
, Pages 79-152
- Foreign Compound Metabolism in Mammals: Volume 4, Species, strain, and sex differences in metabolism.
, Volume 4
, Pages 347-384