to explore results)
- The reaction of ethoxyquin (6-ethoxy-1,2-dihydro-2,2,4-trimethylquinoline) with nitrous acid.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 1
- EPR study of radical intermediates from the oxidation of 6-ethoxy-2,2,4-trimethyl- and 6-ethoxy-2,2,4,8-tetramethyl-1,2-dihydroquinoline.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 2
- Reactions of 2,2-dialkyl-1,2-dihydroquinolines. Part IV. 4,5-Dihydro-4,4-dimethyl-1H-1,2-dithiolo[3,4-c]quinoline-1-thiones.
, J. Chem. Soc. C
- Two-dimensional polyimide heterojunctions for the efficient removal of environmental pollutants under visible-light irradiation.
, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.
- The p-toluenesulfonic acid catalyzed single pot synthesis of tetracyclic 1,2-dihydroquinolines: a metal free approach.
, New J. Chem.
- The identification and semi-quantitative assay of some fat-soluble vitamins and antioxidants in pharmaceutical products and animal feeds by thin-layer chromatography.
- Analysis of ethoxyquin residues in animal feed using QuEChERS and gas chromatography tandem mass spectrometry and its results from Catalonian production 2018–2019.
, Anal. Methods
- Occurrence, impact variables and potential risk of PPCPs and pesticides in a drinking water reservoir and related drinking water treatment plants in the Yangtze Estuary.
, Environ. Sci.: Processes Impacts
- Inhibition of lipid autoxidation by vegetable waxes.
, Food Funct.
- Quantitative determination of ethoxyquin in apples by gas chromatography.