to explore results)
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 37, NMR in living systems.
, Volume 37
, Pages 327-356
- Mass Spectrometry in Chemical Biology: Evolving Applications, CHAPTER 8 Studying Enzyme Mechanisms Using Mass Spectrometry, Part 2: Applications.
, Pages 197-220
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 41, Theoretical aspects of indirect spin-spin couplings.
, Volume 41
, Pages 119-147
- Quenched-phosphorescence Detection of Molecular Oxygen: Applications in Life Sciences, CHAPTER 11 Imaging of Tissue Oxygen Ex vivo.
, Pages 220-243
- Thermometry at the Nanoscale: Techniques and Selected Applications, Chapter 12 Cellular Thermometry.
, Pages 353-382
- New Horizons in Predictive Toxicology: Current Status and Application, Chapter 9 In Vitro Approaches for Determining Liver-Specific Toxicity of New Drug Candidates.
, Pages 157-220
- Quenched-phosphorescence Detection of Molecular Oxygen: Applications in Life Sciences, CHAPTER 8 Monitoring of Extracellular and Intracellular O2 on a Time-resolved Fluorescence Plate Reader.
, Pages 175-192
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 40, Applications of spin-spin couplings.
, Volume 40
, Pages 162-204
- Thermometry at the Nanoscale: Techniques and Selected Applications, Subject Index
, Pages 508-522
- Acute Brain Impairment: Scientific Discoveries and Translational Research, Chapter 6 The Molecular Neuroprotective Strategies in Cerebral Ischemia: An Insight into Emerging Treatments for Oxidative Stress.
, Pages 82-104