to explore results)
- Determination of furosemide in urine samples by direct injection in a micellar liquid chromatographic system. S. Carda-Broch, J. Esteve-Romero, M. J. Ruiz-Angel, M. C. García-Alvarez-Coque
- A robust two-dimensional hydrogen-bonded network for the predictable assembly of ternary co-crystals of furosemide. Vijay K. Srirambhatla, Arno Kraft, Stephen Watt, Anthony V. Powell
- Fabrication of novel electrochemical sensors based on modification with different polymorphs of MnO2 nanoparticles. Application to furosemide analysis in pharmaceutical and urine samples. Mohamed I. Said, Azza H. Rageh, Fatma A. M. Abdel-aal
, RSC Adv.
- Comparison of direct injection nebulizer and desolvating microconcentric nebulizer for analysis of chlorine-, bromine- and iodine-containing compounds by reversed phase HPLC with ICP-MS detection. Berit Packert Jensen, Bente Gammelgaard, Steen Honoré Hansen, Jan Vanggaard Andersen
, J. Anal. At. Spectrom.
- A new mechanistic approach to elucidate furosemide electrooxidation on magnetic nanoparticles loaded on graphene oxide modified glassy carbon electrode. Mohammad Hasanzadeh, Mohammad Hossein Pournaghi-Azar, Nasrin Shadjou, Abolghasem Jouyban
, RSC Adv.
- Amelioration of mercury nephrotoxicity after pharmacological manipulation of organic anion transporter 1 (Oat1) and multidrug resistance-associated protein 2 (Mrp2) with furosemide. María H. Hazelhoff, Mara S. Trebucobich, Tania R. Stoyanoff, Alberto A. Chevalier, Adriana M. Torres
, Toxicol. Res.
- High solubility crystalline hydrates of Na and K furosemide salts. U. B. Rao Khandavilli, Swarupa Gangavaram, N. Rajesh Goud, Suryanarayan Cherukuvada, S. Raghavender, Ashwini Nangia, Sulur G. Manjunatha, Sudhir Nambiar, Sharmistha Pal
- Mono- and dinuclear Ru(ii) complexes of 1,4-bis(3-(2-pyridyl)pyrazol-1-ylmethyl)benzene): Synthesis, structure, photophysical properties and electrochemiluminescent determination of diuretic furosemide. Qiao-Hua Wei, Yan-Fang Lei, Ya-Nan Duan, Fan-Nan Xiao, Mei-Jin Li, Guo-Nan Chen
, Dalton Trans.
- Drug–drug cocrystals of anticancer drugs erlotinib–furosemide and gefitinib–mefenamic acid for alternative multi-drug treatment. Christy P. George, Shridhar H. Thorat, Parth S. Shaligram, Suresha P. R., Rajesh G. Gonnade
- Furosemide's one little hydrogen atom: NMR crystallography structure verification of powdered molecular organics. Cory M. Widdifield, Harry Robson, Paul Hodgkinson
, Chem. Commun.