to explore results)
- Quantitative In Silico Chromatography: Computational Modelling of Molecular Interactions, Appendix
, Pages 278-326
- Reducing Agents in Colloidal Nanoparticle Synthesis, CHAPTER 4 Role of Phenols and Phenol Derivatives in the Synthesis of Nanoparticles.
, Pages 73-96
- Ionization Methods in Organic Mass Spectrometry, Matrix assisted laser desorption ionization.
, Pages 151-165
- Post-combustion Carbon Dioxide Capture Materials, CHAPTER 3 Metal–Organic Framework (MOF)-based CO2 Adsorbents.
, Pages 153-205
- Light in Forensic Science: Issues and Applications, CHAPTER 5 Light as an Ionizing Agent in Mass Spectrometry. Microbial Identification by Matrix Assisted Laser Desorption Ionization–Mass Spectrometry.
, Pages 111-142
- Lipidomics: Current and Emerging Techniques, CHAPTER 5 Mass Spectrometry Imaging of Lipids.
, Pages 88-121
- Analytical Archaeometry: Selected Topics, Chapter 6 Mass Spectrometry.
, Pages 163-209
- Ambient Ionization Mass Spectrometry, Chapter 14 Laser Ablation Electrospray Ionization Mass Spectrometry: Mechanisms, Configurations and Imaging Applications.
, Pages 348-371
- Protein Phosphorylation Analysis by Electrospray Mass Spectrometry: A guide to concepts and practice, Chapter 3 Phosphopeptide Enrichment
, Pages 141-190
- Photochemistry: Volume 27, Photo-reduction and -oxidation.
, Volume 27
, Pages 161-215