to explore results)
- New Therapeutic Strategies for Type 2 Diabetes: Small Molecule Approaches, Chapter 2 Marketed Small Molecule Dipeptidyl Peptidase IV (DPP4) Inhibitors as a New Class of Oral Anti-Diabetics.
, Pages 15-28
- Pharmaceutical Process Development: Current Chemical and Engineering Challenges, Chapter 6 The Importance of Green Chemistry in Process Research & Development.
, Pages 117-137
- Green Chemistry Strategies for Drug Discovery, Chapter 12 Patent Protection and Green Chemistry Innovation.
, Pages 262-279
- Proteinases as Drug Targets, Chapter 5 Targeting Dipeptidyl Peptidase-4 (DPP-4) and Fibroblast Activation Protein (FAP) for Diabetes and Cancer Therapy.
, Pages 118-144
- New Therapeutic Strategies for Type 2 Diabetes: Small Molecule Approaches, Chapter 7 Recent Advances in the Discovery of GPR119 Agonists.
, Pages 177-214
- Cardiovascular and Metabolic Disease: Scientific Discoveries and New Therapies, Chapter 14 Drug Design and Therapeutic Development for Diabetes Mellitus.
, Pages 297-336
- White Biotechnology for Sustainable Chemistry, CHAPTER 2 Sustainability, Green Chemistry and White Biotechnology.
, Pages 9-35
- Metabolism, Pharmacokinetics and Toxicity of Functional Groups: Impact of Chemical Building Blocks on ADMET, Chapter 7 Influence of Heteroaromatic Rings on ADME Properties of Drugs.
, Pages 328-369
- Modern Biocatalysis: Advances Towards Synthetic Biological Systems, Chapter 7 Enhancing Enzymatic Performance via Restricted Sequence Space Approaches.
, Pages 178-202
- Biocatalysis: An Industrial Perspective, CHAPTER 1 An Appreciation of Biocatalysis in the Swiss Manufacturing Environment.
, Pages 1-43