to explore results)
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): T-Z and Index (2), Index of chemical names and synonyms.
, Volume 7
, Pages 715-914
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): O-S (2), O-S compounds.
, Volume 6
, Pages 1-952
- The Biofuels Handbook, Chapter 2 Properties of Fuels from Crops.
, Pages 228-254
- Catalysis: Volume 31, Understanding catalysis for processing glycerol and glycerol-based derivatives for the production of value added chemicals.
, Volume 31
, Pages 267-296
- Organophosphorus Chemistry: Volume 44, Chapter 2 Tervalent phosphorus acid derivatives.
, Volume 44
, Pages 56-103
- Volume Properties: Liquids, Solutions and Vapours, CHAPTER 7 Excess Volumes of Liquid Nonelectrolyte Mixtures.
, Pages 163-245
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): D (2), D Compounds.
, Volume 3
, Pages 1-832
- Green Chemistry for Surface Coatings, Inks and Adhesives: Sustainable Applications, CHAPTER 7 White Biotechnology for Polymer Building Blocks: Strategies for Enhanced Production of Bio-based 1,3-Propanediol and Its Applications.
, Pages 145-182
- Catalytic Hydrogenation for Biomass Valorization, CHAPTER 2 General Reaction Mechanisms in Hydrogenation and Hydrogenolysis for Biorefining.
, Pages 22-51
- Electron Paramagnetic Resonance: Volume 22, Spin labels and spin probes for measurements of local pH and electrostatics by EPR.
, Volume 22
, Pages 71-106