to explore results)
- Molecularly Imprinted Polymers for Analytical Chemistry Applications, CHAPTER 3 Molecularly Imprinted Polymers-based Separation and Sensing of Nucleobases, Nucleosides, Nucleotides and Oligonucleotides.
, Pages 65-123
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 42, Theoretical and physical aspects of nuclear shielding.
, Volume 42
, Pages 45-77
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 42, Applications of spin‐spin couplings.
, Volume 42
, Pages 181-229
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): K-N (2), K-N compounds.
, Volume 5
, Pages 1-954
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): T-Z and Index (2), Index of CAS registry numbers.
, Volume 7
, Pages 915-956
- Human-based Systems for Translational Research, Chapter 8 Utility of Human Stem Cells for Drug Discovery.
, Pages 162-193
- Supramolecular Systems in Biomedical Fields, CHAPTER 7 Cucurbiturils in Drug Delivery And For Biomedical Applications.
, Pages 164-212
- Molecularly Imprinted Polymers for Analytical Chemistry Applications, CHAPTER 12 Molecularly Imprinted Polymers: Providing Selectivity to Sample Preparation.
, Pages 379-411
- Anti-aging Drugs: From Basic Research to Clinical Practice, CHAPTER 7 Hormetins as Drugs for Healthy Aging.
, Pages 170-180
- Nutraceuticals and Human Health: The Food-to-supplement Paradigm, Chapter 3 Effects of Growing Conditions on Plant Medicinal Bioactives.
, Pages 27-40