to explore results)
- Cooperative effects of inorganic and organic structure-directing agents in ZSM-5 crystallization.
, Mol. Syst. Des. Eng.
- Precipitation in aqueous lithium–oxygen batteries: a model-based analysis.
, Energy Environ. Sci.
- The use of lithium hydroxide for the qualitative separation of the copper and arsenic groups.
- Direct, rapid, solvent-free conversion of unactivated esters to amides using lithium hydroxide as a catalyst.
, RSC Adv.
- Tri-lithium borate (Li3BO3); a new highly regenerable high capacity CO2 adsorbent at intermediate temperature.
, J. Mater. Chem. A
- Syntheses, structures and luminescent properties of lithium(i)-sulfonate complexes constructed from ortho-hydroxyl arenedisulfonic acids: structural evolution tuned by the pH, coordination geometry and modes.
- Spontaneous formation of crystalline lithium molybdate from solid reagents at room temperature.
, Dalton Trans.
- A facile alkali metal hydroxide-assisted controlled and targeted synthesis of 1T MoS2 single-crystal nanosheets for lithium ion battery anodes.
- Uncatalysed diaryldiazo cyclopropanations on bicyclic lactams: access to annulated prolines.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- The effect of 3D carbon nanoadditives on lithium hydroxide monohydrate based composite materials for highly efficient low temperature thermochemical heat storage.
, RSC Adv.