to explore results)
- New Horizons in Predictive Toxicology: Current Status and Application, Chapter 22 Impact of Drug Transporters in the Pharmacological and Adverse Reactions of Drugs.
, Pages 563-598
- Drug Transporters: Volume 1: Role and Importance in ADME and Drug Development, Chapter 10 Transporter Drug–Drug Interactions: A Pharmaceutical Industry Perspective.
, Volume 1
, Pages 361-417
- Nanostructured Biomaterials for Overcoming Biological Barriers, Chapter 7.1 Nanostructures Overcoming the Blood-Brain Barrier: Physiological Considerations and Mechanistic Issues.
, Pages 329-363
- Nanostructured Biomaterials for Overcoming Biological Barriers, Chapter 7.3 Drug Delivery Strategies: Nanostructures for Improved Brain Delivery.
, Pages 392-432
- Cytochromes P450: Role in the Metabolism and Toxicity of Drugs and other Xenobiotics, Chapter 7 The CYP2C Subfamily.
, Pages 200-240
- Neglected Diseases and Drug Discovery, Chapter 10 Diarrhoeal Diseases.
, Pages 262-289
- Macrocycles in Drug Discovery, CHAPTER 8 Macrocyclic Inhibitors of GPCR's, Integrins and Protein–Protein Interactions.
, Pages 283-338
- Drug Transporters: Volume 1: Role and Importance in ADME and Drug Development, Chapter 8 Knockout and Humanised Animal Models to Study Membrane Transporters in Drug Development.
, Volume 1
, Pages 298-332
- Polymer-based Nanostructures: Medical Applications, Chapter 2 Strategies for Transmembrane Passage of Polymer-based Nanostructures.
, Pages 16-80
- Nanoscience: Volume 5, Nanomedicine in sensing, delivery, imaging and tissue engineering: advances, opportunities and challenges.
, Volume 5
, Pages 30-56