to explore results)
- The nature of the proton transfer from an acid group at the active site of an enzyme, to solvent water. The extent of 2H and 3H transfer in the reaction catalysed by triose phosphate isomerase.
, Faraday Symp. Chem. Soc.
- The biosynthesis of pyridoxine.
, Nat. Prod. Rep.
- Slow proton transfer from the hydrogen-labelled carboxylic acid side chain (Glu-165) of triosephosphate isomerase to imidazole buffer in D2O.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- Effect of phosphorylation on the reaction rate of unnatural electrophiles with 2-keto-3-deoxy-6-phosphogluconate aldolase.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 1
- Integration of transcriptome and proteome data reveals ochratoxin A biosynthesis regulated by pH in Penicillium citrinum.
, RSC Adv.
- Simulation analysis of triose phosphate isomerase: conformational transition and catalysis.
, Faraday Discuss.
- Comparative metalloproteomic approaches for the investigation proteins involved in the toxicity of inorganic and organic forms of mercury in rice (Oryza sativa L.) roots.
- Biosynthesis of the fungal glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate dehydrogenase inhibitor heptelidic acid and mechanism of self-resistance.
, Chem. Sci.
- The development of an immobilized enzyme reactor containing glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate dehydrogenase from
cruzi: the effect of species' specific differences on the immobilization.
- Biomimetic systems involving sequential redox reactions in glycolysis – the sulfur effect.
, Chem. Commun.