to explore results)
- The Chemical Biology of Phosphorus, Chapter 7 Phosphomonoesters: Enzymatic Formation and Decomposition
, Pages 205-240
- The Chemical Biology of Phosphorus, Chapter 17 Broad Biological Arcs from Only Four Types of Phosphate Molecules
, Pages 518-537
- Dietary Sugars: Chemistry, Analysis, Function and Effects, CHAPTER 37 Galactose and Galactose Tracers in Metabolic Studies.
, Pages 653-667
- Carbohydrate Chemistry and Biochemistry: Structure and Mechanism, Chapter 6 Heterolytic Chemistry Other than Nucleophilic Attack at the Anomeric or Carbonyl Centre
, Pages 478-647
- The Chemical Biology of Phosphorus, Chapter 3 ATP as the Premier Biological Phosphoryl Transfer Reagent
, Pages 57-104
- Boron: Sensing, Synthesis and Supramolecular Self-Assembly, CHAPTER 5 Boronic Acid Functionalized Viologens as Saccharide Sensors.
, Pages 128-181
- Drug Discovery for Leishmaniasis, Chapter 15 Carbon Metabolism as a Drug Target in Leishmania.
, Pages 297-315
- Ribozymes and RNA Catalysis, Chapter 8 The Structure and Action of glmS Ribozymes.
, Pages 134-152
- Advanced Mass Spectrometry-based Analytical Separation Techniques for Probing the Polar Metabolome, Chapter 3 Ion Pair Liquid Chromatography–Mass Spectrometry for Probing the Polar Metabolome.
, Pages 41-68
- Carbohydrate Chemistry: Volume 13, Enzymes.
, Volume 13
, Pages 417-543