to explore results)
- The Discovery and Utility of Chemical Probes in Target Discovery, CHAPTER 5 Cyclic Peptides as Chemical Probes.
, Pages 100-123
- Inhibitors of Protein–Protein Interactions: Small Molecules, Cyclic Peptides, Macrocycles and Antibodies, Chapter 7 RaPID Discovery of Macrocyclic Peptide Inhibitors of Protein–Protein Interactions.
, Pages 232-246
- Cyclic Peptides: From Bioorganic Synthesis to Applications, CHAPTER 11 Biological Synthesis and Affinity-based Selection of Small Macrocyclic Peptide Ligands.
, Pages 225-254
- Inhibitors of Protein–Protein Interactions: Small Molecules, Cyclic Peptides, Macrocycles and Antibodies, Chapter 1 Identification of Cellular Protein–Protein Interactions.
, Pages 1-39
- Synthetic Biology: Volume 1, Chapter 5 In vitro synthetic biology of the genetic code: its development and applications.
, Volume 1
, Pages 126-163
- New Horizons in Predictive Toxicology: Current Status and Application, Chapter 20 Renal Toxicity.
, Pages 499-541
- Inhibitors of Protein–Protein Interactions: Small Molecules, Cyclic Peptides, Macrocycles and Antibodies, Chapter 3 The Challenge of Prosecuting Intracellular Protein–Protein Interactions: A Multi-modality Examination of Chemical Matter Identification, Biophysical Characterization, and Membrane Permeability.
, Pages 66-110
- Chemical and Biological Synthesis: Enabling Approaches for Understanding Biology, Chapter 9 Genetically Encoded Cyclic Peptide Libraries.
, Pages 219-242
- Amino Acids, Peptides and Proteins: Volume 36, Analogue and conformational studies on peptides, hormones and other biologically active peptides.
, Volume 36
, Pages 131-226
- From Enzyme Models to Model Enzymes, Chapter 5 Design vs. Iterative Methods – Mimicking the Way Nature Generates Catalysts
, Pages 195-247