to explore results)
- Cutaneous Photoaging, CHAPTER 10 Do Proteoglycans Mediate Chronic Photoaging?.
, Pages 231-274
- NMR in Glycoscience and Glycotechnology, CHAPTER 10 Analysis of Glycosaminoglycans by 15N-NMR Spectroscopy.
, Pages 228-249
- Stability of Complex Carbohydrate Structures: Biofuels, Foods, Vaccines and Shipwrecks, 6 Mucin Turnover.
, Pages 68-79
- Cutaneous Photoaging, Subject Index
, Pages 363-395
- NMR in Glycoscience and Glycotechnology, CHAPTER 14 New Methods for the Analysis of Heterogeneous Polysaccharides – Lessons Learned from the Heparin Crisis.
, Pages 305-334
- NMR in Glycoscience and Glycotechnology, CHAPTER 2 NMR Spin-Couplings in Saccharides: Relationships Between Structure, Conformation and the Magnitudes of J
CH and J
, Pages 20-100
- Synthetic Glycomes, CHAPTER 13 Glycan Production by Bacterial Fermentation.
, Pages 311-330
- Glycopolymer Code: Synthesis of Glycopolymers and their Applications, CHAPTER 4 Multivalent Glycocalixarenes: Synthesis and Molecular Recognition.
, Pages 96-148
- Chemical Biology of Glycoproteins, CHAPTER 10 Chemical Approaches to Image Protein Glycosylation.
, Pages 282-299
- Synthetic Glycomes, CHAPTER 3 Synthetically Useful Glycosyltransferases for the Access of Mammalian Glycomes.
, Pages 46-82