to explore results)
- Advanced Mass Spectrometry-based Analytical Separation Techniques for Probing the Polar Metabolome, Chapter 3 Ion Pair Liquid Chromatography–Mass Spectrometry for Probing the Polar Metabolome.
, Pages 41-68
- Organophosphorus Chemistry: Volume 8, Phosphates and phosphonates of biochemical interest.
, Volume 8
, Pages 133-150
- Structural and Catalytic Roles of Metal Ions in RNA, 11 Metal Ion Binding and Function in Natural and Artificial Small RNA Enzymes from a Structural Perspective.
, Volume 9
, Pages 299-345
- Dietary Sugars: Chemistry, Analysis, Function and Effects, CHAPTER 37 Galactose and Galactose Tracers in Metabolic Studies.
, Pages 653-667
- The Chemical Biology of Phosphorus, Chapter 7 Phosphomonoesters: Enzymatic Formation and Decomposition
, Pages 205-240
- Carbohydrate Chemistry: Volume 11, Esters.
, Volume 11
, Pages 50-60
- Capillary Electrophoresis–Mass Spectrometry for Metabolomics, CHAPTER 4 Capillary Electrophoresis–Mass Spectrometry for Metabolomics Using New Interfacing Designs.
, Pages 66-82
- The Chemical Biology of Phosphorus, Chapter 6 Activated Phosphoryl Groups and Biosynthetic Paths to ATP
, Pages 177-203
- Dietary Sugars: Chemistry, Analysis, Function and Effects, CHAPTER 8 Fructose Chemistry.
, Pages 115-137
- Drug Discovery for Leishmaniasis, Chapter 15 Carbon Metabolism as a Drug Target in Leishmania.
, Pages 297-315