to explore results)
- Legumes: Nutritional Quality, Processing and Potential Health Benefits, CHAPTER 3 Phenolic Compounds: Flavonoids in Legumes.
, Pages 49-83
- New Tools to Interrogate Endocannabinoid Signalling: From Natural Compounds to Synthetic Drugs, Chapter 6 Natural Compounds and Synthetic Drugs Targeting the Ionotropic Cannabinoid Members of Transient Receptor Potential (TRP) Channels.
, Pages 201-300
- Biosynthesis: Volume 7, Phenolic compounds derived from shikimate.
, Volume 7
, Pages 45-84
- Cereal Grain-based Functional Foods: Carbohydrate and Phytochemical Components, CHAPTER 14 Anthocyanins, Deoxyanthocyanins and Proanthocyanidins as Dietary Constituents in Grain Products.
, Pages 305-331
- Mass Spectrometry of Natural Substances in Food, Bioactive non-nutrients in foods.
, Pages 93-169
- Cytochromes P450: Role in the Metabolism and Toxicity of Drugs and other Xenobiotics, Chapter 14 Modulation of Cytochromes P450 by Phytochemicals.
, Pages 449-479
- Culinary Herbs and Spices: A Global Guide, CHAPTER 28 Sweet Marjoram (Origanum majorana/marjorama hortensis)
, Pages 507-518
- Ionic Liquids in the Biorefinery Concept: Challenges and Perspectives, CHAPTER 5 Relevance of Ionic Liquids and Biomass Feedstocks for Biomolecule Extraction.
, Pages 121-167
- 2-Oxoglutarate-Dependent Oxygenases, CHAPTER 15 Role of 2-Oxoglutarate-Dependent Oxygenases in Flavonoid Metabolism.
, Pages 350-366
- Food Proteins and Peptides: Emerging Biofunctions, Food and Biomaterial Applications, CHAPTER 18 Chemistry and Biological Mechanisms of Peptides That Modulate Taste.
, Pages 460-486