to explore results)
- Heterosynthon mediated tailored synthesis of pharmaceutical complexes: a solid-state NMR approach.
- A sensitive metal–organic framework nanosensor with cation-introduced chirality for enantioselective recognition and determination of quinine and quinidine in human urine.
, J. Mater. Chem. C
- Cinchona alkaloids as natural fetal hemoglobin inducing agents in human erythroleukemia cells.
, RSC Adv.
- Ferrocene–cinchona hybrids with triazolyl-chalcone linkers act as pro-oxidants and sensitize human cancer cell lines to paclitaxel.
- Human cytochrome P450 3A4 and a carbon nanofiber modified film electrode as a platform for the simple evaluation of drug metabolism and inhibition reactions.
- Shining new light on ancient drugs: preparation and subcellular localisation of novel fluorescent analogues of Cinchona alkaloids in intraerythrocytic Plasmodium falciparum.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- An integrated anti-arrhythmic target network of a Chinese medicine compound, Wenxin Keli, revealed by combined machine learning and molecular pathway analysis.
, Mol. BioSyst.
- A flow-injection chemiluminescence method for determination of cinchona alkaloids in pharmaceuticals and biological fluids.
, Anal. Methods
- A highly enantioselective Biginelli reaction using self-assembled methanoproline–thiourea organocatalysts: asymmetric synthesis of 6-isopropyl-3,4-dihydropyrimidines.
, Chem. Commun.
- Micropatterned co-culture of cardiac myocytes on fibrous scaffolds for predictive screening of drug cardiotoxicities.