to explore results)
- Cucurbiturils and Related Macrocycles, Chapter 19 Cucurbit[n]uril-type Receptors: Influence of Building Block Exchange, Deletion, and Augmentation.
, Pages 505-526
- Supramolecular Systems in Biomedical Fields, CHAPTER 5 Cyclodextrins for Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Applications.
, Pages 94-139
- Supramolecular Systems in Biomedical Fields, CHAPTER 7 Cucurbiturils in Drug Delivery And For Biomedical Applications.
, Pages 164-212
- Cucurbiturils and Related Macrocycles, Chapter 10 Drug Delivery Vehicles Based on Glycoluril Oligomers.
, Pages 238-282
- Chemical Warfare Toxicology: Volume 2: Management of Poisoning, CHAPTER 3 Nicotinic Receptors as Targets for Nerve Agent Therapy.
, Volume 2
, Pages 82-119
- Aromatic Interactions: Frontiers in Knowledge and Application, CHAPTER 6 Molecular Recognition of Aromatic Peptides and Proteins in Nature and by Design.
, Pages 172-213
- Drug Transporters: Volume 1: Role and Importance in ADME and Drug Development, Chapter 3 Drug Transporters in the Intestine.
, Volume 1
, Pages 81-108
- The Handbook of Medicinal Chemistry: Principles and Practice, CHAPTER 21 Lead Optimisation: What You Should Know!.
, Pages 529-565