to explore results)
- Molecularly Imprinted Polymers for Analytical Chemistry Applications, CHAPTER 3 Molecularly Imprinted Polymers-based Separation and Sensing of Nucleobases, Nucleosides, Nucleotides and Oligonucleotides.
, Pages 65-123
- Machine Learning in Chemistry: The Impact of Artificial Intelligence, Chapter 11 Machine Learning and Scoring Functions (SFs) for Molecular Drug Discovery: Prediction and Characterisation of Druggable Drugs and Targets.
, Pages 251-279
- New Horizons in Predictive Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics, CHAPTER 9 Chemically Reactive Versus Stable Drug Metabolites: Role in Adverse Drug Reactions.
, Pages 202-226
- Metabolism, Pharmacokinetics and Toxicity of Functional Groups: Impact of Chemical Building Blocks on ADMET, Chapter 10 Alcohols and Phenols: Absorption, Distribution, Metabolism and Excretion.
, Pages 460-485
- Drug Design Strategies: Quantitative Approaches, Chapter 5 Contribution of Structure-Based Drug Design to the Discovery of Marketed drugs.
, Pages 108-163
- Organophosphorus Chemistry: Volume 44, Chapter 5 Nucleotides and oligonucleotides: mononucleotides.
, Volume 44
, Pages 170-192
- Neglected Diseases and Drug Discovery, Chapter 12 Managing the HIV Epidemic in the Developing World – Progress and Challenges.
, Pages 322-365
- Structural Virology, Chapter 15 Development of Anti-HIV Drugs.
, Pages 291-318
- Carbohydrate Chemistry: Volume 34, Nucleosides.
, Volume 34
, Pages 248-302
- New Horizons in Predictive Toxicology: Current Status and Application, Chapter 12 Predicting Drug-Induced Mitochondrial Dysfunction.
, Pages 283-306