to explore results)
- Soft Matter for Biomedical Applications, Chapter 4 Silk Fibroin-based Soft Biomaterial/Scaffolds for Tissue Engineering Strategies.
, Pages 88-111
- Decellularized Extracellular Matrix: Characterization, Fabrication and Applications, CHAPTER 9 Mechanical Property Tunable dECM and Their Regenerative Applications.
, Pages 163-178
- Silk-based Drug Delivery Systems, CHAPTER 6 Silk-sericin Nano-drug Delivery Systems.
, Pages 139-164
- Decellularized Extracellular Matrix: Characterization, Fabrication and Applications, CHAPTER 15 Decellularized Extracellular Matrix for the Regulation of Stem Cell Differentiation.
, Pages 286-304
- Soft Matter for Biomedical Applications, Chapter 24 3D-printed Soft Hydrogels for Cell Encapsulation.
, Pages 594-625
- Cationic Polymers in Regenerative Medicine, CHAPTER 6 Stimuli-Responsive Structures from Cationic Polymers for Biomedical Applications.
, Pages 149-177
- Decellularized Extracellular Matrix: Characterization, Fabrication and Applications, CHAPTER 7 Decellularized Extracellular Matrix Hydrogels: Fabrication, Properties, Characterization, and Current Applications.
, Pages 116-138
- Injectable Hydrogels for 3D Bioprinting, Chapter 7 Injectable Biopolymer Hydrogels for Regenerative Medicine.
, Pages 155-200
- Food Irradiation Technologies: Concepts, Applications and Outcomes, Chapter 8 Packaging for Food Irradiation.
, Pages 123-168
- Biomaterial Control of Therapeutic Stem Cells, Chapter 2 Adult Stem Cell Culture on Extracellular Matrices and Natural Biopolymers
, Pages 12-85