to explore results)
- Iron-Containing Enzymes: Versatile Catalysts of Hydroxylation Reactions in Nature, Chapter 9 Drug Metabolism by Cytochrome P450: A Tale of Multistate Reactivity.
, Pages 281-329
- Cytochromes P450: Role in the Metabolism and Toxicity of Drugs and other Xenobiotics, Chapter 7 The CYP2C Subfamily.
, Pages 200-240
- Metabolism, Pharmacokinetics and Toxicity of Functional Groups: Impact of Chemical Building Blocks on ADMET, Chapter 3 Carboxylic Acids and their Bioisosteres.
, Pages 99-167
- Biotransformations: A Survey of the Biotransformations of Drugs and Chemicals in Animals, Miscellaneous, alicyclics, aromatics and macrocyclics.
, Volume 7
, Pages 193-238
- Drug Transporters: Volume 2: Recent Advances and Emerging Technologies, Chapter 4 Interplay Between Enzymes and Transporters: Impact on the Prediction of Pharmacokinetics and Drug–Drug Interactions.
, Volume 2
, Pages 73-113
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 41, NMR of liquid crystals and micellar solutions.
, Volume 41
, Pages 429-479
- Drug Transporters: Volume 1: Role and Importance in ADME and Drug Development, Chapter 10 Transporter Drug–Drug Interactions: A Pharmaceutical Industry Perspective.
, Volume 1
, Pages 361-417
- Pharmaceutical Process Development: Current Chemical and Engineering Challenges, Chapter 6 The Importance of Green Chemistry in Process Research & Development.
, Pages 117-137
- Drug Transporters: Volume 1: Role and Importance in ADME and Drug Development, Chapter 3 Drug Transporters in the Intestine.
, Volume 1
, Pages 81-108
- Food Safety and Food Quality, Natural and synthetic chemicals in the diet: A critical analysis of possible cancer hazards.
, Volume 15
, Pages 95-128