to explore results)
- An overview of recent developments in the analytical detection of new psychoactive substances (NPSs).
- A validated gas chromatography mass spectrometry method for simultaneous determination of cathinone related drug enantiomers in urine and plasma.
, RSC Adv.
- Electrochemical detection of mephedrone using a graphene screen-printed electrode: a new sensitive and selective approach to identify synthetic cathinones in forensic analysis.
- Forensic electrochemistry: the electroanalytical sensing of synthetic cathinone-derivatives and their accompanying adulterants in “legal high” products.
- Analysis of hazardous chemicals by “stand alone” drift tube ion mobility spectrometry: a review.
, Anal. Methods