to explore results)
- Study of protolytic, hydrolytic and solubility equilibria of midazolam.
- Comparative pharmacokinetics and bioavailability of intranasal and rectal midazolam formulations relative to buccal administration in rabbits.
, RSC Adv.
- Online monitoring of hepatic rat metabolism by coupling a liver biochip and a mass spectrometer.
- Quantitation of drugsvia molecularly imprinted polymer
solid phase extraction and electrospray ionization mass spectrometry: benzodiazepines in human plasma.
- Preparation of porous n-type silicon sample plates for desorption/ionization on silicon mass spectrometry (DIOS-MS).
, Lab Chip
- 3D spheroids generated on carbon nanotube-functionalized fibrous scaffolds for drug metabolism and toxicity screening.
, Biomater. Sci.
- Determination of prescribed and designer benzodiazepines and metabolites in influent wastewater.
, Anal. Methods
- Thermal-assisted gasification injector for analyzing high-salt solution samples: a novel device developed for online coupling of liquid chromatography with direct analysis in real time mass spectrometry.
, RSC Adv.
- For a series of methylindole analogs, reactive metabolite formation is a poor predictor of intrinsic cytotoxicity in human hepatocytes.
, Toxicol. Res.
- Spheroid culture of primary hepatocytes with short fibers as a predictable in vitro model for drug screening.
, J. Mater. Chem. B