to explore results)
- Miktoarm Star Polymers: From Basics of Branched Architecture to Synthesis, Self-assembly and Applications, CHAPTER 6 Synthetic Articulation of Miktoarm Polymers for Applications in Biology.
, Pages 150-180
- Optogenetics: Light-driven Actuators and Light-emitting Sensors in Cell Biology, CHAPTER 10 Building Light-inducible Receptor Tyrosine Kinases.
, Pages 181-196
- Singlet Oxygen: Applications in Biosciences and Nanosciences, Volume 1, Chapter 14 Singlet Oxygen Generation by Drugs and Their Metabolites.
, Volume 1
, Pages 287-303
- Sustainable Synthesis of Pharmaceuticals: Using Transition Metal Complexes as Catalysts, Chapter 3 Sustainable Synthesis of Pharmaceuticals Using Alternative Techniques: Microwave, Sonochemistry and Mechanochemistry.
, Pages 8-39
- Drug Design Strategies: Quantitative Approaches, Chapter 12 Ligand-Based Modeling of Toxicity.
, Pages 312-344
- Binding, Transport and Storage of Metal Ions in Biological Cells, CHAPTER 2 Sodium. Its Role in Bacterial Metabolism.
, Pages 6-42
- Oxidative Stress and Redox Signalling in Parkinson’s Disease, CHAPTER 5 Dopamine Oxidation and Parkinson’s Disease.
, Pages 116-143
- B Vitamins and Folate: Chemistry, Analysis, Function and Effects, CHAPTER 32 Wernicke's Encephalopathy caused by Thiamine (Vitamin B1) Deficiency.
, Pages 538-552
- Nanostructured Biomaterials for Overcoming Biological Barriers, Chapter 7.3 Drug Delivery Strategies: Nanostructures for Improved Brain Delivery.
, Pages 392-432
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 27, Nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy of living systems.
, Volume 27
, Pages 386-430