to explore results)
- Oxidative Stress and Redox Signalling in Parkinson’s Disease, CHAPTER 14 Dietary Anti-, Pro-Oxidants in the Etiology of Parkinson’s Disease.
, Pages 447-504
- Oxidative Stress and Redox Signalling in Parkinson’s Disease, Subject Index
, Pages 505-520
- Detection Challenges in Clinical Diagnostics, CHAPTER 5 In Vivo Sensors for Continuous Monitoring of Blood Gases, Glucose, and Lactate: Biocompatibility Challenges and Potential Solutions.
, Pages 129-155
- Detection Challenges in Clinical Diagnostics, Subject Index
, Pages 238-246
- Advances in Biological Solid-State NMR: Proteins and Membrane-Active Peptides, CHAPTER 27 NMR Studies of Small Molecules Interacting with Amyloidogenic Proteins.
, Pages 533-555
- Advances in Biological Solid-State NMR: Proteins and Membrane-Active Peptides, Subject Index
, Pages 577-608
- Legumes: Nutritional Quality, Processing and Potential Health Benefits, CHAPTER 2 Leguminous Seeds as a Source of Phenolic Acids, Condensed Tannins, and Lignans.
, Pages 19-48
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 26, Nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy of living systems.
, Volume 26
, Pages 417-446
- Electron Spin Resonance: Volume 11B, Metalloproteins.
, Volume 11B
, Pages 209-257
- Aromatic and Heteroaromatic Chemistry: Volume 2, Other naturally occurring compounds.
, Volume 2
, Pages 472-494