to explore results)
- Cytochromes P450: Role in the Metabolism and Toxicity of Drugs and other Xenobiotics, Chapter 7 The CYP2C Subfamily.
, Pages 200-240
- Dynamic Stereochemistry of Chiral Compounds: Principles and Applications, Chapter 1 Introduction
, Pages 1-5
- Toxicogenomics in Predictive Carcinogenicity, Chapter 10 Conazoles and Cancer: A Review.
, Pages 280-351
- Privileged Scaffolds in Medicinal Chemistry: Design, Synthesis, Evaluation, Chapter 4 (Benz)imidazoles.
, Pages 98-114
- Phenotypic Drug Discovery, Chapter 1 Phenotypic Drug Discovery: History, Evolution, Future.
, Pages 1-19
- The Handbook of Medicinal Chemistry: Principles and Practice, CHAPTER 15 Discovery Toxicology In Lead Optimisation.
, Pages 364-412
- Disposable Electrochemical Sensors for Healthcare Monitoring: Material Properties and Design, CHAPTER 2 Carbon Nanotubes Chemically-modified Screen-printed Electrodes Electrochemical Platforms for Biomedical Applications.
, Pages 27-78
- Cytochromes P450: Role in the Metabolism and Toxicity of Drugs and other Xenobiotics, Chapter 3 The CYP1A Subfamily.
, Pages 97-135
- Pharmaceutical Formulation: The Science and Technology of Dosage Forms, CHAPTER 2 Hard Capsules in Modern Drug Delivery.
, Pages 21-51
- Pharmaceutical Formulation: The Science and Technology of Dosage Forms, CHAPTER 13 User-friendly Medicines.
, Pages 343-385