to explore results)
- Chocolate and Health: Chemistry, Nutrition and Therapy, Chapter 6 Chocolate, the Digestive Tract and Diabetes.
, Pages 103-131
- Caffeine: Chemistry, Subject Index
, Pages 400-424
- Legumes: Nutritional Quality, Processing and Potential Health Benefits, CHAPTER 3 Phenolic Compounds: Flavonoids in Legumes.
, Pages 49-83
- Coffee: Production, Quality and Chemistry, CHAPTER 34 Phytochemicals From Coffea Leaves.
, Pages 771-788
- Chocolate and Health: Chemistry, Nutrition and Therapy, Chapter 3 Cacao Chemistry.
, Pages 56-66
- Anti-aging Drugs: From Basic Research to Clinical Practice, CHAPTER 13 Lifespan-Extending Effect of Resveratrol and Other Phytochemicals.
, Pages 328-351
- Anthocyanins from Natural Sources: Exploiting Targeted Delivery for Improved Health, Chapter 10 Routes of Anthocyanin Delivery and Suitable Systems for Targeted Release.
, Pages 282-304
- Caffeine: Chemistry, Chapter 8 Simultaneous Determination of Caffeine and Phenolic Compounds in Tea and Coffee.
, Pages 130-153
- Tomato Chemistry, Industrial Processing and Product Development, Chapter 12 Tomato Seeds and Skins as a Source of Functional Compounds.
, Pages 231-244
- Oxidative Stress and Redox Signalling in Parkinson’s Disease, CHAPTER 14 Dietary Anti-, Pro-Oxidants in the Etiology of Parkinson’s Disease.
, Pages 447-504