to explore results)
- Quenched-phosphorescence Detection of Molecular Oxygen: Applications in Life Sciences, CHAPTER 15 pO2 Measurements in Biological Tissues by Luminescence Lifetime Spectroscopy: Strategies to Exploit or Minimize Phototoxic Effects in Tumors.
, Pages 298-318
- Nutraceuticals and Human Health: The Food-to-supplement Paradigm, Chapter 3 Effects of Growing Conditions on Plant Medicinal Bioactives.
, Pages 27-40
- Photodynamic Medicine: From Bench to Clinic, CHAPTER 3 Basic Biological Mechanisms of Photodynamic Diagnosis/Photodynamic Therapy.
, Pages 63-74
- Photodynamic Medicine: From Bench to Clinic, CHAPTER 18 Perspectives of Non-Methyl-Aminolevulinate/Aminolevulinic Acid Photodynamic Therapy in Dermatology.
, Pages 309-320
- Mass Spectrometry in Chemical Biology: Evolving Applications, CHAPTER 5 Mass Spectrometry for Discovering Natural Products.
, Pages 144-158
- Photodynamic Medicine: From Bench to Clinic, CHAPTER 2 Photosensitisers for Photodynamic Therapy: State of the Art and Perspectives.
, Pages 23-62
- Photodynamic Medicine: From Bench to Clinic, Subject Index
, Pages 633-650
- Photodynamic Inactivation of Microbial Pathogens: Medical and Environmental Applications, Chapter 7 Photosensitizer Delivery for Photodynamic Antimicrobial Chemotherapy.
, Volume 11
, Pages 185-216
- Singlet Oxygen: Applications in Biosciences and Nanosciences, Volume 2, Chapter 39 Singlet Oxygen in Higher Plants.
, Volume 2
, Pages 265-278
- Near-infrared Nanomaterials: Preparation, Bioimaging and Therapy Applications, CHAPTER 7 Upconversion Nanomaterials for Photodynamic Therapy.
, Pages 192-231