to explore results)
- Emerging Drugs and Targets for Parkinson's Disease, CHAPTER 4 Catechol‐O‐Methyl‐Transferase Inhibitors: Present Problems and Relevance of the New Ones.
, Pages 83-109
- Anti-aging Drugs: From Basic Research to Clinical Practice, CHAPTER 5 Pharmacogenomics and Epigenomics of Age-Related Neurodegenerative Disorders: Strategies for Drug Development.
, Pages 75-141
- Biotransformations: A Survey of the Biotransformations of Drugs and Chemicals in Animals, Substituted aromatic compounds.
, Volume 7
, Pages 95-192
- Emerging Drugs and Targets for Parkinson's Disease, Subject Index
, Pages 390-402
- Emerging Drugs and Targets for Parkinson's Disease, CHAPTER 5 Pharmacologic Management of Dopaminergic‐Induced Dyskinesias in Parkinson’s Disease.
, Pages 110-125
- Emerging Drugs and Targets for Parkinson's Disease, CHAPTER 13 5‐HT1A Receptors as a Therapeutic Target for Parkinson’s Disease.
, Pages 308-326
- New Applications of NMR in Drug Discovery and Development, CHAPTER 3 High‐Resolution NMR‐Based Metabolic Profiling in Drug Discovery and Development.
, Pages 101-133
- Drug Discovery for Psychiatric Disorders, CHAPTER 6 Treating the Cognitive Deficits of Schizophrenia.
, Pages 123-156
- Glossary of Terms Used in Molecular Toxicology, Terms Beginning with C
, Pages 57-96
- Metabolism, Pharmacokinetics and Toxicity of Functional Groups: Impact of Chemical Building Blocks on ADMET, Chapter 6 Influence of Aromatic Rings on ADME Properties of Drugs.
, Pages 275-327