to explore results)
- Oxidative Stress and Redox Signalling in Parkinson’s Disease, CHAPTER 14 Dietary Anti-, Pro-Oxidants in the Etiology of Parkinson’s Disease.
, Pages 447-504
- Long-lived Nuclear Spin Order: Theory and Applications, Chapter 12 Long-lived States-based Determination of Ligand Affinity for a Target Protein.
, Pages 227-247
- Photochemistry: Volume 40, Any colour you like. Excited state and ground state proton transfer in flavonols and applications.
, Volume 40
, Pages 295-322
- Advances in Nucleic Acid Therapeutics, CHAPTER 7 Targeting Toxic Repeats.
, Pages 126-150
- Caffeine: Chemistry, Subject Index
, Pages 400-424
- Legumes: Nutritional Quality, Processing and Potential Health Benefits, CHAPTER 3 Phenolic Compounds: Flavonoids in Legumes.
, Pages 49-83
- Tomato Chemistry, Industrial Processing and Product Development, Chapter 15 Functional and Health-promoting Properties of Tomatoes: It's Not Just Lycopene.
, Pages 285-303
- Ionic Liquids in the Biorefinery Concept: Challenges and Perspectives, CHAPTER 5 Relevance of Ionic Liquids and Biomass Feedstocks for Biomolecule Extraction.
, Pages 121-167
- Caffeine: Chemistry, Chapter 8 Simultaneous Determination of Caffeine and Phenolic Compounds in Tea and Coffee.
, Pages 130-153
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 40, Applications of spin-spin couplings.
, Volume 40
, Pages 162-204