to explore results)
- A Key Intermediate towards Oxylipins. A Formal Synthesis of (12S)-HETE and (12S)-LTB4.
, J. Chem. Res. (S)
- Lipidomic profiling of subchronic As4S4 exposure identifies inflammatory mediators as sensitive biomarkers in rats.
- Manganese leads to an increase in markers of oxidative stress as well as to a shift in the ratio of Fe(ii)/(iii) in rat brain tissue.
- A high-throughput targeted metabolomics method for the quantification of 104 non-polar metabolites in cholesterol, eicosanoid, and phospholipid metabolism: application in the study of a CCl4-induced liver injury mouse model.
- Lowbush blueberries inhibit scavenger receptors CD36 and SR-A expression and attenuate foam cell formation in ApoE-deficient mice.
, Food Funct.
- The serum metabolomic study of intervention effects of the traditional Chinese medicine Shexiang Baoxin Pill and a multi-component medicine polypill in the treatment of myocardial infarction in rats.
, Mol. BioSyst.
- Dynamic eicosanoid responses upon different inhibitor and combination treatments on the arachidonic acid metabolic network.
, Mol. BioSyst.
- Recent eicosanoid chemistry.
, Nat. Prod. Rep.
- The eicosanoid response to high dose UVR exposure of individuals prone and resistant to sunburn.
, Photochem. Photobiol. Sci.
- Sensitive profiling of phenols, bile acids, sterols, and eicosanoids in mammalian urine by large volume direct injection-online solid phase extraction-ultra high performance liquid chromatography-polarity switching tandem mass spectrometry.
, RSC Adv.