to explore results)
- Toxicogenomics in Predictive Carcinogenicity, Chapter 13 The Parallelogram Approach to Assess Human Relevance of Toxicogenomics-derived Toxicity Pathways in Human Health Risk Assessment.
, Pages 423-441
- Macrocycles in Drug Discovery, CHAPTER 8 Macrocyclic Inhibitors of GPCR's, Integrins and Protein–Protein Interactions.
, Pages 283-338
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): C (2), C Compounds.
, Volume 2
, Pages 1-866
- Toxicogenomics in Predictive Carcinogenicity, Chapter 7 Dissecting Modes of Action of Non-genotoxic Carcinogens.
, Pages 209-235
- Cyclic Peptides: From Bioorganic Synthesis to Applications, CHAPTER 3 Thioesterase Domain-mediated Macrocyclization of Non-ribosomal Peptides.
, Pages 33-55
- New Horizons in Predictive Toxicology: Current Status and Application, Chapter 22 Impact of Drug Transporters in the Pharmacological and Adverse Reactions of Drugs.
, Pages 563-598
- New Horizons in Predictive Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics, CHAPTER 1 How Physicochemical Properties of Drugs Affect Their Metabolism and Clearance.
, Pages 1-26
- Amino Acids, Peptides and Proteins: Volume 36, Cyclic, modified and conjugated peptides.
, Volume 36
, Pages 227-286
- Orphan Drugs and Rare Diseases, Chapter 11 Drug Discovery Approaches for Rare Neuromuscular Diseases.
, Pages 257-343
- Peptide-based Drug Discovery: Challenges and New Therapeutics, CHAPTER 16 Technologies for Oral Delivery of Peptides.
, Pages 452-496