to explore results)
- Catalysis: Volume 25, Theoretical tools for studying gold nanoparticles as catalysts for oxidation and hydrogenation reactions.
, Volume 25
, Pages 50-76
- Noncovalent Interactions in Catalysis, CHAPTER 5 Anion–π Catalysis.
, Pages 122-136
- Enantioselective Homogeneous Supported Catalysis, Chapter 2 Catalysis with Supported Organocatalysts.
, Pages 18-57
- Supercritical and Other High-pressure Solvent Systems: For Extraction, Reaction and Material Processing, CHAPTER 8 Selective Hydrogenation in Carbon Dioxide-dissolved Expanded Liquid Phases.
, Pages 221-261
- Boron: Sensing, Synthesis and Supramolecular Self-Assembly, CHAPTER 12 Boronate Microparticles: Preparation, Characterisation, and Functionalisation.
, Pages 361-388
- Enantioselective Nickel-catalysed Transformations, CHAPTER 2 Enantioselective Nickel(ii)-Catalysed Conjugate Addition Reactions
, Pages 36-102
- Asymmetric Functionalization of C-H Bonds, CHAPTER 6 Asymmetric Friedel–Crafts Alkylation Reactions.
, Pages 214-282
- Noncovalent Interactions in Catalysis, CHAPTER 28 Noncovalent Interactions in Biocatalysis – A Theoretical Perspective.
, Pages 608-627
- Click Polymerization, CHAPTER 4 Catalyst-free Click Polymerization Using Nitrile N-Oxides Applicable to Various Dipolarophiles.
, Pages 122-166
- Catalysis in Ionic Liquids: From Catalyst Synthesis to Application, CHAPTER 3 Homogeneous Catalysis in Ionic Liquids.
, Pages 44-308