to explore results)
- Racemization of oxazepam and chiral 1,4-benzodiazepines. DFT study of the reaction mechanism in aqueous solution. Lucija Hok, Lucija Božičević, Helena Sremec, Davor Šakić, Valerije Vrček
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- Simultaneous determination of psychoactive substances and their metabolites in aqueous matrices by ultrahigh-performance liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry. Ulrike Hass, Uwe Dünnbier, Gudrun Massmann, Asaf Pekdeger
, Anal. Methods
- The determination of some 1,4-benzodiazepines and their metabolites in body fluids. A review. J. M. Clifford, W. Franklin Smyth
- Determination of diazepam and oxazepam using high-performance liquid chromatography and fourth-derivative spectrophotometric techniques. Mohamed E. Abdel-Hamid, Mustafa A. Abuirjeie
- Enzyme linked immunosorbent assay for detecting benzodiazepines in urine. David Laurie, Andrew J. Mason, Nighel H. Piggott, Frederick J. Rowell, John Seviour, David Strachan, John D. Tyson
- Determination of prescribed and designer benzodiazepines and metabolites in influent wastewater. Richard Bade, Maulik Ghetia, Jason M. White, Cobus Gerber
, Anal. Methods
- Evaluation of bio-compatible poly(ethylene glycol)-based solid-phase microextraction fiber for in vivo pharmacokinetic studies of diazepam in dogs. Ali Es-haghi, Xu Zhang, Florin Marcel Musteata, Habib Bagheri, Janusz Pawliszyn
- Thermal-assisted gasification injector for analyzing high-salt solution samples: a novel device developed for online coupling of liquid chromatography with direct analysis in real time mass spectrometry. Feng Zhou, Shu Liu, Junpeng Xing, Fengrui Song, Zhiqiang Liu, Shuying Liu
, RSC Adv.
- Pharmacologically active compounds in the environment and their chirality. Barbara Kasprzyk-Hordern
, Chem. Soc. Rev.
- Simultaneous determination of benzodiazepines by ultraviolet-visible spectrophotometry in micellar media. M. de la Guardia, M. V. Galdú, J. Monzó, A. Salvador