to explore results)
- Controllable synthesis of MnO2 nanostructures anchored on graphite foam with different morphologies for a high-performance asymmetric supercapacitor.
- Multi-functionalised graphene nanoflakes as tumour-targeting theranostic drug-delivery vehicles.
, Chem. Sci.
- Hot off the Press
, Mol. BioSyst.
- Approaches to discover non-ATP site kinase inhibitors.
, Med. Chem. Commun.
- Nanoscale engineering of hybrid magnetite–carbon nanofibre materials for magnetic resonance imaging contrast agents.
, J. Mater. Chem. C
- Exploring the efficacy and cellular uptake of sorafenib in colon cancer cells by Raman micro-spectroscopy.
- Role of a singlet diradical character in carbon nanomaterials: a novel hot spot for efficient nonlinear optical materials.
- The opening/closure of the P-loop and hinge of BCR-ABL1 decodes the low/high bioactivities of dasatinib and axitinib.
, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.
- Co-doped Ni3S2@CNT arrays anchored on graphite foam with a hierarchical conductive network for high-performance supercapacitors and hydrogen evolution electrodes.
, J. Mater. Chem. A
- Novel Fe3O4@GNF@SiO2 nanocapsules fabricated through the combination of an in situ formation method and SiO2 coating process for magnetic resonance imaging.
, RSC Adv.